Your Real Estate Professionals In Spain
Audifans.net: Audi Forums

www.audifans.net :: View topic - Audi 80 Quattro A800 FVN

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
View next topic
View previous topic
Jre1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:38 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Whilst searching the web looking for an 80 Quattro I came across this site,I used to own A800 fvn in 1990 ,1991 and 92 finally selling it to a friend.This car took me and my friends to Inverness in deep snow for new year and le mans 24hr twice ,fantastic car.
I see one other member owned it in 2003,does any member still have this vehicle,does it still exist? Is it for sale anywhere?
I have a number of photos of the vehicle if anyone does own it.

Tim80Quattro
Audi Nut

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:26 pm Reply with quote Back to top

According to the DVLA vehicle lookup thing it's "unlicensed" with a liability date of 1997.. so it hasn't been on the road since then in the UK.

I agree they are a fantastic car, but sadly other than mine I've only heard of one 80q left on the road in the UK, and that was a year or more ago. I like to think that there are probably a few others, but there were only 900 to start with and many were stripped or went over to Europe where the demand/prices are stronger.

Good luck in your search for that car. It used to be possible to send DVLA a letter and they would forward it on to the current registered owner, maybe that's worth a try.

Jre1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:01 am Reply with quote Back to top

Hi , thanks for the reply,being the last man standing must be quite a challenge ! My search has been fruitless, but as so few were imported I can see why.
My lasting memories are of the 5 pot engine and the pull lever for the vacuum operated diffs which living in Sheffield got plenty of use. When I bought the car it came with a full set of snow tyres which made it unstoppable until the front spoiler acted like a snow plough!

1985sport
Camped on the site

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:10 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I know of one which is soon to be back on road with a 1.8T engine, C plate 80 quattro (the 4 pot version). (not me!)

View next topic
View previous topic