Your Real Estate Professionals In Spain
Audifans.net: Audi Forums

www.audifans.net :: View topic - A3 2.0tdi sport (04) with a few problems

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
View next topic
View previous topic
seanf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:28 am Reply with quote Back to top

Hi my A3 has developed a few problems, cooling fan 1 shows earth / short circuit fault, the turbo is leaking slightly and the throttle actuator is stuck open, says its the motor at at fault (it was full of crap been cleaned out the eml came back on a day later)

I dont want to be paying audi prices if at possible, the fan and throttle actuator i can get fitted for free and depending on how big a job fitting a turbo is I may be able to get that done as well, unless the garage puts paying customer before family lol

We tried a used fan but that was showing the same fault but it also was slightly bigger than one fitted to my car and the fan in my car has been replaced at some point and so there are no parts numbers so struggling to find another fan. Also I've read a few posts here about heated door locks any ideas if it would be fitted on my car?

Really hope someone can help me.

View next topic
View previous topic