Your Real Estate Professionals In Spain
Audifans.net: Audi Forums

www.audifans.net :: View topic - ur quattro performance upgrades

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
View next topic
View previous topic
matt_c
Inexperienced

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 12:59 am Reply with quote Back to top

i'm after alittle bit of advice!!!

been told about the bigger main radiator that dialynx produce - that by fitting one allows me to do away with the smaller secondary rad enabling the fitment of a larger intercooler. has anyone fitter one or both of these modifications ? if so was it easy and how does your car respond now ?

also are dialynx the only company to offer this mod or does someone else have a cheaper or better system ?

appreciate any feedback on the matter

cheers matt.

womble
Camped on the site

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:37 pm Reply with quote Back to top

There are other people out there making alloy rads but the dialynx one is probably the only one that has been tested out properly over a length of time.I have got an alloy rad in one of my urq`s that i made myself as a prototype and i have thrown the small rad in the bin where it belongs as it was an after thought.It is so close to the cam belt cover that it hardly has any air passing through it anyway.It is too soon for me to tell you how the car is with it in place ,but so far it seems to run much cooler. I`m going to start making alloy rads before long as i`m getting fed up of having to turn people away when they ask me for them.I`ll keep you posted on that one .

View next topic
View previous topic