Your Real Estate Professionals In Spain
Audifans.net: Audi Forums

www.audifans.net :: View topic - Wemyss

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
View next topic
View previous topic
Wemyss
UltraUser

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:18 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all,

Quite new to this site but finding it a great resource and fun of course.

Real Name Mark and I have had various Audi's in the past and more often than not had two at a time, oo-err Shock . My first Audi purchase was the 80 TDi (after writing off that Citroen ZX Confused) which gave me the bug. Since then I've own a A4 2.5 TDi (great car in a straight line), Coupe 2.2E (with full Scorpion exhaust put on by previous owner and made the most wonderful noise, the car not the previous owner Razz ), 90Q 20v which is probably one of my personal Audi favorites. Pity the car fell out with a large wall recently with the wall losing. However, the wall the repairable Sad .

I now own a UrS6 and is my first taste of the 100 (C) chassis and seems to be a great car. After the 2.5 TDi I think I will be a more valued customer at my local fuel station but what can I say. My partner is learning to drive at the minute and she owns a lovely Vaxuhall Corsa Laughing as I struggled to get her on the A4 Insurance, so I bought an S6 to make it impossible Laughing . Therefore think the Corsa will be doing most of the town, "go and get a pint of milk" miles Very Happy .

Anyway before I bore the complete t*ts of everyone I will go and leave a couple of photos of the cars described above.

I have just realised I do not have any decent photos of my old 80, dam, o'well have another of the 90!

06 A4 3.0 TDI SLine Quattro
96 UrS6
88 90 2.0 10v (Pastures new)
89 90Q 2.3 20v (Dead)
99 A4 2.5 TDI (Pastures new)
89 Coupe 2.2E (Pastures new)
95 80 TDI (Pastures new)

AOC #1280

Last edited by Wemyss on Fri May 18, 2007 3:44 pm; edited 4 times in total 
NineNails
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:06 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Always wanted to see a bigger pic of your avatar Mark Smile Such a shame about what happened to it Crying or Very sad it, lovely example by the looks of it.
The S6 looks sexy too, you lucky bugger Very Happy
Si.

Wemyss
UltraUser

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:25 pm Reply with quote Back to top

NineNails wrote:
Always wanted to see a bigger pic of your avatar Mark Smile Such a shame about what happened to it Crying or Very sad it, lovely example by the looks of it.
The S6 looks sexy too, you lucky bugger Very Happy
Si.

Cheers! Yea still feel bad about loosing the 90 and think I will try and get a replacement one day. Room is the problem. My father has the S6 at the moment but going down this week end for my S-fix Very Happy . Must get it cleaned up and get some more photos on.

Forgot, the Coupe had a Audi Owners Club sticker on the back window. The registration is F707SDP (I think) Very Happy I wonder if sticker puter is still about Question

06 A4 3.0 TDI SLine Quattro
96 UrS6
88 90 2.0 10v (Pastures new)
89 90Q 2.3 20v (Dead)
99 A4 2.5 TDI (Pastures new)
89 Coupe 2.2E (Pastures new)
95 80 TDI (Pastures new)

AOC #1280 

View next topic
View previous topic