Your Real Estate Professionals In Spain
Audifans.net: Audi Forums

www.audifans.net :: View topic - 'Caution' ......... M.I.B.

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
View next topic
View previous topic
BRUCE
Camped on the site

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 1:59 am Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Guys, Yeah it's like, Sunday morning, 10.00. i'm running late for my appointment with the accountant, there's little traffic on the road so i give the loud pedal a little bit of a push and i get some t***** in a black Mondeo on my bumper, wot's his problem i'm thinking as i look in the mirror, "whoaahhh there bald eagle" i think as i see two men dressed in black, " whoops !! too late", blues+2's and i get a pull, well, the sneaky rotten b*******, that ain't cricket, to be fair i got off with a caution after minding my P's and Q's but what pee'd me off was he opened the passenger door using his hand on the window, what's the door handle for ?.
You've been warned !!!!!

Bruce

AUDIOC member #1057. 2.6 cabby. A6 Avant tdi sport, Range Rover vogue. Transit Connect 
richymotor
Bandwidth Buster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:08 pm Reply with quote Back to top

lol .... if he did that on my passenger window it would just fall off .... i still haven't worked out how to get the interior cover off to get to do the window up lol .... ahh well

95 Nissan Skyline Gts-t Type M 
COT51E
Bandwidth Buster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:13 pm Reply with quote Back to top

sorry to hear that bruce. i'm always looking in my mirrors when on the by-pass or m-way as there are so many unmarked cops nowadays. all the arials on the roof are a give away but hard to spot from 100yds away.lol....... Confused

richy, as i can't send you a PM can you PM me and i'll go through removing door card if you like........

richymotor
Bandwidth Buster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:52 am Reply with quote Back to top

module not active buddy ... don't worry i'll come back to you on that one as, with all the problems i'm having at the mo this is the least worrying ... hopefully it'll pass the MOT like that lol (theoretically you don't need any windows but the windscreen for an MOT)

95 Nissan Skyline Gts-t Type M 

View next topic
View previous topic