Your Real Estate Professionals In Spain
Audifans.net: Audi Forums

www.audifans.net :: View topic - Key transponder not working with imobiliser

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
View next topic
View previous topic
Envyiousaudi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:31 am Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all I have an Audi 2013 s6 Quattro I have recently changed my battery in the key and now I can't start the car (no ignition just immobiliser and push start/stop) the dash keeps displaying key not recognised when I put the key against the imobiliser and press engine start I've tried to get it towed but the car is stuck in park since I can not start it I can lock it with the key Manuely so the car is safe but I'm not sure how long it will last sitting on the street before some kids try to mess around with it as I live in a quiet coltersack I was wondering if any of you lovely people could help me try and get it started or have any tips or advice that could come in handy is there anyway I could switch off the immobiliser or get it started so I can take it to the dealer ship or atleast get it on the back of a tow truck it's really stressful! Kind regards my fellow Audi fanatics 😁

image.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  75.25 KB
 Viewed:  928 Time(s)

image.jpeg

View next topic
View previous topic