Your Real Estate Professionals In Spain
Audifans.net: Audi Forums

www.audifans.net :: View topic - Matt

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
View next topic
View previous topic
EniGmA
Bandwidth Buster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:58 pm Reply with quote Back to top

This is a nice idea Andy, get to know the nutters from the total nutters... good plan Smile

I'm Matt, 25, from south wales, divorced, with one son (Alex). I bought my first audi (1986 Audi 80 Sport) in september 2003 for the princely sum of £30 Smile and I joined this forum not long after. That car was unfortunately murdered at new year of 2004/05 involving an incident with a blind old mercedes driver, a patch of ice and a lamp post... Crying or Very sad

Since then there have been 3 Audi Coupe GT's (1983, 1985 and 1986) the 83 was a bucket when I bought it but it lasted a little while... at least till I ran out of patience with it! The 85 was bought as a spares car for the 83 but it worked out in better condition than the 83 so the 83 became the spares car for the 85. (confusing isnt it...)

Now I have my 1986 Coupe GT and it's in damn fine condition, bought off a friend on another forum, it's in Zermatt silver and has merely 76,000 on the clock so I'm well happy with this one Smile

I wont post pics in here as all my cars are in the signature pic, but if anyone specifically wants to see them then the "showcase" pics of all 4 cars are here...

1986 Audi 80 Sport, 1983 Audi Coupe GT5S, 1985 Audi Coupe GT, and 1986 Audi Coupe GT

zaomaohao

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:53 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I'm Calum, I've onlyowned an Audi for the past year, well just under I was alsways a VW nut testking 1Y0-A20 braindumps , had a polo and 3 mk2 Golfs and the coupe once i seen it at an auction i had to have it. Its a 2.6V6 2wd and its a kinda camp torquise colour, At the moment its fairly standard and will stay that way. Its got an Green air filter, RS4 reps in 4 stud and clear side repeaters with a bit of ICE added too, future plans include modded TB with a possible custom cone filter setup.

Aliraza70

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:21 am Reply with quote Back to top

Hello, i am peter
i have been trying to get a download of Audi 80 owners manual from web, but i cant.
do you know how i can get an e-copy of it?????

View next topic
View previous topic