Your Real Estate Professionals In Spain
Audifans.net: Audi Forums

www.audifans.net :: View topic - My 80 2.8 quattro

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
View next topic
View previous topic
Midsdubsteve
Camped on the site

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:14 pm Reply with quote Back to top

My long term plans are to get it as tidy as possable . Looking around for ideas for wheels at the moment not sure what to go for size wise and style. Im looking for a remap and custom exhaust fitted too would like a little more power around 210 - 220 bhp would do i think . Im having some stuff done to my corrado first though so funds are going to that first for my new engine Smile

This was the when we got her Shocked
even with the gold rims and silly badly fitted skirts i still fell in love Laughing

The skirts and wheels lasted for a day till i took them all off Confused Going to paint the orig wheels black with a red rim , silver or white once i have stripped them all not 100% what color yet though. But these wheels will have to do till its done ,. Then when i find what im after and get the money new rims all together. Cool

Midsdubsteve
Camped on the site

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:41 am Reply with quote Back to top

Progress has been slow with me on this one cause my money has been going in my corrado for some well needed mods but now they are done i can start working on Daisy (dont ask me why but its a stupid name for her but it stuck for some reason ) Laughing

Brought theses on ebay but wont get them till the end of the month just need a little clean too , but i have been after a quattro interior and for the price they cost im happy with them Smile

Went back to the seller a few weeks back and picked up my coupe bumper just needs a little repair then i will get that on too Smile

Midsdubsteve
Camped on the site

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:39 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Most of the interior is in now but still dont like having its pic taken always looks grey even though its black Laughing

back seats dont fit unfortunatly Sad going to need moding to get them in but will have to wait for good weather now.

Had it decat today runs really nice now very responcive well worth the cash Smile
will be having a full custom stainless system after crimbo too Smile

View next topic
View previous topic